Registering as a New or Transfer Student:

Complete On-line Application for Admission

Apply NOW for Financial Aid if you feel that you qualify.

Fee Waiver

In addition to applying for financial aid, if you are a California resident, you will want to apply for the Board of Governor's Enrollment Fee Waiver (BOGW) program. If you are eligible, this program will "waive" your enrollment fees. Therefore, you will want to apply BEFORE you register for classes.

Submit all Transcripts

if you are planning to take classes in which you have previously met the prerequisites, or if you plan to graduate from the Yuba Community College District.

Have official copies of all college transcripts for all schools you have attended sent to:

Records Office
Yuba College
15880 Dam Rd. Ext
Clearlake, CA 95422

Complete our (free) Placement Examination

Contact the Assessment and Learning Center at your local registration office for testing days and times.

Complete the Online Orientation.

The online orientation allows you to become acquainted with the College's programs, services, academic expectations, procedures, and regulations.

Meet with a Counselor.

Contact the Counseling Center at (707) 995-7900 to set up an appointment to meet with a counselor. A counselor can help you develop an educational plan appropriate to your goals and present learning skills.


  • Your fees will be due at the time of registration
  • Fees can be paid through your WebAdvisor account.


You will need to purchase your semester parking pass online via WebAdvisor.  Follow this link for instructions.  For more information please contact the YCCD Police Department.