Student Grievance

Most complaints, grievances or disciplinary matters should be resolved at the campus level. This is the quickest and most successful way of resolving issues involving Yuba College. You are encouraged to work through the campus complaint process first:

Issues that are not resolved at the campus level may be presented to the California Community College Chancellor’s Office by completing this web form.